NC-17!!! Sex and Weight Loss – Unleashing “The Monster”


I have always had a heavy sex drive believe it or not but when I gained weight things slowed down, way down! I used to love buying and wearing the latest in Victoria Secret collections. Before my two children I used to dress up for my man, have strip teases and plan romantic nights. He loved all the attention and the hot butt naked sex, of course, but after the first child and the weight started to come on, all of that stopped.  I became very insecure about my body after my first child and it had a tremendous impact on our relationship. I was less eager to do the romantic things we used to enjoy and only wanted to keep myself covered up. He did his best to keep me uplifted but nothing worked.

According to a recent study “up to 30% of obese people seeking help controlling their weight indicate problems with sex drive, desire, performance, or all three. Often, the latest research shows, these problems can be traced to physical conditions that co-exist with obesity. (WebMD)” Not only did I not feel sexy when I was overweight but when I did have sex I noticed the energy was not there like it was when I was at a healthier weight.

After my second child I finally decided to put behind my insecurities and stop making weight an obstacle in my life. My catalyst to weight loss was HCG. After going through my program there was no turning back and not only did I lose the weight, I got my sexy back! Now I walk around the house practically naked and sex became exciting again. 




My weight loss inspired my man to do some fine tuning of his own and he hit the gym hard. He lost a lot of weight and along with that his energy along with his sex drive increased. We became bunny rabbits in the bed room! I mean the sex was always good but now it is out of this world! My legs are stretching in ways I never knew my body had the capability of doing. I mean I have been bent in all kind of positions. My energy level and libido are at an all time high. I can keep going, and going and going, and going. I can do the next Energizer Bunny commercial! He likes to challenge me to see how long I can last and I love to exceed his expectations. He literally does like 250 push ups sometimes before we start just to make sure he has the strength to pick a sister up! He always has me running from “the monster” trying to break me down. I love it! Our relationship has not been the same since I conquered my battle with my weight and boosted my ego and self-confidence. I am thankful every day I made the decision to lose the weight and not look back. I am healthier and so much happier with myself and the people in my life.

The good news: You can make some changes to your body (and how you
 think about your body) to enhance your libido. You can:

·         Lose a little weight, even 10 pounds, to stimulate sex hormones
·         Eat more nutritious foods, which control cholesterol and blood sugar levels
·         Key your workouts to getting blood flowing to the pelvic area
·         Pick up a sexy novel and start reading
·         Accept your body at any size
·         Believe in your sensuality

(Source: WebMD, Better Sex: What’s weight got to do with it?)


Let Two Island Girls help you get your sexy back! Looking great and feeling great can lead to happier and healthier personal relationships. Give us a call today at 954-604-8006. You can also fill out our Consult Form so we can learn more about you and set up your first visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment